Tuesday, January 20, 2009

WE have SNOW!

The first snow at the new house. It looks so beautiful (mainly because we have no other houses surrounding us) so there was a blanket of white stretching all around the house.
No home improvements I just wanted to share ................

This was 1st thing in the morning (I actually snuck out, in my PJ's)



Do you see those wave at the roofline?

Here's a closeup (isn't that cool)

I guess they formed because it was windy and we have no barrier so the wind blew the snow on the roof like waves...................



This is the backyard (I say about 6 inches) .
I love how snow make everything look clean and fresh and beautiful...................
That's it, the FUN pictures are on the other blog
Promise next time I will have a home improvement or maybe I will share a few pictures of the rooms that are semi-done....................
Later

No comments: